Haupon electric airless paint spray gun  » Housewares  »
  • Sometimes I thought of painting the objects myself but could do nothing I absence of the compressor machine
  • I was very impressed due to the compactness of this machine
  • I found the whole unit as a very lightweight one, approximately around one kg, without the weight of the paint
  • I find it too convenient now to paint my fences around the house and many appreciated the job
  • The only precaution I take and recommend is to clean and dry the machine and its parts thoroughly, after every use

• by ascribe

I used to spend a lot on the painting processes at my home like getting walls, fences and old objects painted. For the purpose of painting, I usually hired a painter because it was he who brought the compressor machine and the spray gun plus equipment to paint my worn out items at home. This really proved a very costly affair to me to hire the painter along with the compressor machine every now and then. Sometimes I thought of painting the objects myself but could do nothing I absence of the compressor machine. I

enquired from the market but the compressor machine was too costly to purchase and the maintenance was also too heavy.

It was one day that I came to know from a fried about airless paint spray gun available in the market that did not require any compressors for the painting job to be done. I was excited and immediately bought the Haupon TM-11 electric airless paint spray gun.

I was very impressed due to the compactness of this machine. It consisted of a 1000 ml container to hold the paint and at the top was a small ...

• yet powerful motor along with an atomizer for the paint spraying. I found the whole unit as a very lightweight one, approximately around one kg, without the weight of the paint. It consumes just 45 watts of power, making it so economical to use.

I have now got rid of the painter and the huge compressors as this small wonder has taken care of all my minor painting needs. I find it too convenient now to paint my fences around the house and many appreciated the job.

I have also begun using this machine for fogging of

insecticides in my house to prevent mosquitoes. Believe me that the machine takes care of fogging operations too, very effectively.

Last week some of my plants in the garden were getting pests. I filled the spray gun with an appropriate pesticide and spayed it on the plants, to get rid of the pests.

Small plants can also be watered with this Haupon TM-11 electric airless spray gun.

The only precaution I take and recommend is to clean and dry the machine and its parts thoroughly, after every use. A great machine that comes at a very affordable price.

Manuel says :

Please, How to repair o clean, the liquid water o thiner not paint. The item maybe have same obstrucction?. Tell me, how to proced in this case. Thanks you Manuel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532408810081031/k2311a0824/8.24.09