Blistex Lip Tone Lip Protectant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love that it comes with SPF already so it doubles the protection
  • The consistency and color have been blended perfectly so it’s not really a problem to use them with other lip products like lip tints and lipsticks

• by Isola

I have been a lip balm addict since I was a kid. I had a whole collection of lip smackers and Chapsticks and I never left the house without a tube.

My favorite product, out of all the other brands I’ve tried, is Blistex lip tone.

It has an almost medical-strength moisturizing effect so that

alone makes it better than any other flavored ones.

The consistency of the product is not too compact (unlike some others that feel rock hard) so it glides on easily and you get an even amount all over.

My favorite part is that it already has a light pinkish tint that gives you the right ...

• amount of color for every day.

It’s not cherry-red so you don’t end up looking like you colored your lips with a cherry flavored lollipop.

It’s in a very natural shade of blush pink that comes off creamy and healthy.

I love that it comes with SPF already so it doubles the protection.

It’s also

moisturizing enough to protect you when it’s extra windy.

The consistency and color have been blended perfectly so it’s not really a problem to use them with other lip products like lip tints and lipsticks.

It really works so efficiently and it’s a staple in my purse.

It really exceeds expectations for its drugstore price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312408810071031/k2311a0824/8.24.09