Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • Another thing I love about this product is that I find it very mild it a lot of ways

• by Isola

Aveeno products are always good for sensitive skin. I use this moisturizer right before I go to bed so I can wake up with smoother skin the next day.

I also use this at night only because it can be a little

too sticky to wear during a hot day.

I randomly use this on my hands and feet also because it seems strong enough to work on exceptionally dry areas.

The great thing about this product is that I have not broken into a rash for as long as I’ve been using it.

This lotion is also great on sun-burnt skin.

It relieves that prickly feeling right away.

It’s even better if you refrigerate the bottle for a little while before applying it.

Once, I ...

Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
James says :

re : Another thing I love about this product is that I find it very mild it a lot of ways
This product is so soft and soothing. it instantly nourishes your skin and provides you with a long lasting feeling of hydration. Good for all skin types especially dry skin which lacks moisture.

Tori says :

I totally agree. This is also great for people with tattoos–it keeps the tattooed skin healthy. The unscented kind can also be used to moisturize the tattooed area in the days after you get the tattoo. My tattoo artist recommends this highly, because it is excellent for sensitive skin and generally won’t cause any unpleasant effects. I highly recommend this brand of lotion to everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312408810061031/k2311a0824/8.24.09