Goody Ouchless Hair Brush  » Cosmetics  »
  • My problem with Denman brushes is that they get dirty fast and that irritates my scalp
  • Since I have the one in travel-size, it’s pretty convenient

• by Isola

My family has always been pretty loyal to Denman brushes for as long as I can remember. As a kid, I had them in different colors but only served decorative purposes because I wasn’t really a fan. My problem with Denman brushes is that they get dirty fast and that irritates my scalp. So I was very happy when I came across Goody’s Ouchless Hair Brush. At first, I

doubted that it would serve any purpose at all because it looked like a toy brush. I was pleasantly surprised when it actually did tame my hair. I was even more ecstatic when, at the end of brushing, I didn’t find a clump of hair tucked between the bristles. This immediately meant less hair fall for me.

I am more confident in brushing my hair now even straight after ...

• the shower. I used to stop using brushes because of my seriously bad hair fall problems. I also love that they’re so easy to clean. I just rinse it with baby shampoo and water and then let it air dry. The sparse bristles also mean less tangles not only for my hair but also for all the other stuff I have lying around in my purse. Since I
        have the one in travel-size, it’s pretty convenient. Plus, they look so adorable too! I’m sure they would work great with kids also.

This product is also very different from the other products in their ‘Ouchless’ line because it’s the only one that gives justice to its name. I’ve bought other products like head bands and hair ties that were labeled ‘Ouchless’ but still snagged and caused problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312408810041031/k2311a0824/8.24.09