Lumene Time Freeze Eye Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I always worry about how greasey some eye products can be since I wear contacts and that always causes a problem for me
  • The only down side for me is, even though I think this is a must have, for those who like to live on a budget at $19.99 I feel that it is over priced
  • So, I guess the benifit outweighs the high cost

• by talk2nickels

I was turned on to LUMENE Time Freeze Instant Lift Eye Cream with Arctic Heather by my mother about a year ago. It says right on the tube “reduces puffiness”. I will say I was a skeptic at first.

I have tried other products that say this. But, this really works! It goes on very nice, no strong smell to

it.

I always worry about how greasey some eye products can be since I wear contacts and that always causes a problem for me. However, this is not bad at all.

I use two drops every morning and evening after I wash my face. With most products, you have to wait two weeks of using it to see the results,

• but not with Time Freeze.

Within less than 5 minutes I can see a huge differance in puffiness. The tube is small, about .

5oz but a little goes a long way which is always a bonus. The only down side for me is, even though I think this is a must have, for those who like to live on a

budget at $19.

99 I feel that it is over priced. I will say that I am in my 30s and it works great for me, my mother who is in her 50s swears by it as well.

So, I guess the benifit outweighs the high cost. I will rate it a seven, a three point deduction simply due to the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312408809930931/k2311a0824/8.24.09