Palm Treo 800w PDA Phone  » Laptops  »
  • I haven’t had a single problem with the phone since I got it, and I love it
  • Whether you are new to the time-tested Palm Treo product line or a seasoned user looking to upgrade, I strongly recommend the Treo 800w

• by EmmaJean

I purchased the Palm Treo 800w through Sprint as soon as it was available in the summer of 2008. The 800w has Windows Mobile 6. 1, which is seemingly fault and bug-free, intuitive, crisp, fast, and easy to use.

It was easy for me to set up my work email account; I didn’t need to bother the system administrator. The instant messaging

and Internet capabilities are easy, too.

The Treo is a strong, solid phone; it can take a lot of hits without damage. It’s heavy and clunky – not a back pocket PDA.

The QWERTY key layout makes typing an email or texting quick and easy without error from button slippage or miss. The features menus and buttons are well ...

• positioned.

You can feel the button click; it’s a firm click. There’s no guessing.

The phone contacts list is easy to set up and add, edit and delete entries. I haven’t had a single problem with the phone since I got it, and I love it.

If you want a solid, no-nonsense business phone that can take a licking

and give you all the Windows capabilities – as well as Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, etc. ).

I can open documents and spreadsheets, edit them, and email them to someone almost as easily as I can on my PC. Whether you are new to the time-tested Palm Treo product line or a seasoned user looking to upgrade, I strongly recommend the Treo 800w.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 632408809880931/k2311a0824/8.24.09