L’Oreal Recital Preference Hair color  » Cosmetics  »
  • When you go to a salon, it is too expensive and most of the products they are using are the ones which L'Oreal is offering so I thought why not use the same thing directly on my hair

• by altera

I have been looking for hair color which has a nice effect on the hair. When you go to a salon, it is too expensive and most of the products they are using are the ones which L’Oreal is offering so I thought why not use the same thing directly on my hair.

One time I was scouting for some samples in the mall and I carefully read the instructions

and ingredients. I tried using Florida Honey Blonde color which suited my skin color. I applied it and it took only an hour for you to wait till it penetrates and coats your hair with the desired hair color that you want. After rinsing I have observed a different effect on my hair. It has this warm honey blend which I really like.

This hair color is truly recommended because ...

• first, this is fade resistant. I had my hair covered in it for months now and still the color is intact. Shampoo does not wipe away the color. Secondly, it does not cause your hair to get dry. Right now, my hair is still shiny as before. Its strands are healthy and strong. There is no side effects from this hair color. The good thing about this hair color from
        L’Oreal is the patented anti-fade system it has. It locks the color of your hair and truly reliable that your roots won’t get noticed. This is also appropriate for those who need the most, those I mean which has gray hair. This could be a perfect coat for the hair and at least it would be a great alternative for cheap hair color which does not give you the desired result.

NT says :

Does this Loreal Florida Honey Blonde colour turn gingery at all on your hair? What tones does your hair have, does it look golden, neutral ash or gingery? thanks

Vanessa says :

Honey Blonde is not a color available in my region apparently (California, US), but I do use L’Oreal Preference Color. I actually use a blue bleach to prep the roots first, but my all-over color is Champagne Blonde. This is the ONLY light blonde color that I have found that does not have a problem with orangey under-tones or yellowing after the first couple weeks. I do refresh with a purple toning shampoo and conditioner weekly to maintain.

My hair is naturally dark brown (almost black). It is fine/Caucasian and naturally wavy, so not the strongest hair. L’Oreal Preference gives me better results than the salon, but I do have to take very good care to condition and maintain it so it doesn’t become brittle.

carla evans says :

I put a castings semi perm ruby hair colour on 2 weeks ago and want to put ultra lightening ash brown on will it take?

Galega says :

You can now use it as casting perm was done 2 years ago. It should work on your hair now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312408809850931/k2311a0824/8.24.09