L’Oreal Hydrafresh Facial Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • I don't like the composition of other face creams too
  • In my own experience, I felt my skin has all the moisture that I need all throughout the day

• by altera

If you have a skin which needs constant hydration like mine you need to try this face cream I am using from L’Oreal.

I have this dry skin and overnight I have used moisturizing face cream to hydrate my skin overnight so that when I wake up it will be okay but still I was not satisfied. Most of the creams today which offers a full range of moisturizing effect

only causes to much oil and as a result, blemish is visible and noticeable. I don’t like the composition of other face creams too. I don’t find it caressing to my skin care needs. Sometimes this face creams are too thick in terms of composition.

I have tried L’Oreal’s Hydrafresh for years now I have been fully satisfied with it. The most benefit you can get from this face cream is ...

• its ability to moisturize your skin without the oily effect most common face cream does. This is also a perfect moisturizer for people who have oily skin because this one is gel-based. Meaning, it won’t add up to the sebum produced by your own glands. This face cream also has vitamins C, E and B5 which is responsible for restoring youthful glow and making you skin smooth and soft. It
        has further minerals like Magnesium and Calcium which protects and prevents skin aging. Your skin after several use is totally fresh and young looking.

In my own experience, I felt my skin has all the moisture that I need all throughout the day. It is perfectly hydrated without the worry of oil getting rid of my complexion.

You should try L’Oreal Hydrafresh for total moisturizing effect without the use of oil.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312408809840931/k2311a0824/8.24.09