Kate Summer Time by Kate Moss perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I bought one bottle of Kate Summer Time to try
  • I like the scent because it marks something on the top of the floral promise it provides

• by altera

Fresh my US trip, I stopped by at Neiman Marcus and this latest summer scent from Kate Moss caught my eye. I am not really a fan of Kate Moss. Though she revolutionized modeling when she made big despite her height, her style for me is too raunchy.

I bought one bottle of Kate Summer Time to try. I was so engage in the appearance because it speaks entirely of the season. The color was

soft, the design tells a lovely story and the entire ensemble beguiled me. There is no difference from the previous Kate perfume in terms of the appearance and the size of the bottle except the color and the floral imprints. This one captures me because the whole layout was just alluring. The floral imprints were very appropriate for summer. I would say that the appearance captured the season this perfume is intended. Very cute and ...

• it fascinates every buyer from the look alone.

I like the scent because it marks something on the top of the floral promise it provides. The scent is too luminous when it start. It has citrus accords but blackberry makes it fruity too. The heart of this perfume is mainly composed of flower notes. This segue offered something eventful. I like how powerful the notes are and not too overbearing. It is mildly sweet yet not

forgettable. Then the dry down stage is woody musk. The whole scent entirely speaks of the summer season because of its lightness. I like it because it is appropriate for my body chemistry too. I only new a few sprits and I will lovely all day. I am not a fan of Kate Moss’ perfume before but this is one of my favorite now. It is fresh and lovely and it speaks to every woman of today.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562408809780931/k2311a0824/8.24.09