Dreaming by Tommy Hilfiger perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I like it because it is delicate, soft and feminine

• by altera

Dreaming as they say was created to showcase glamour in every woman. It resonates the belief that women of today still has hope and it befits the traditional admiration on women. This was the only perfume which I purchased online, I never buy perfume online except if I can’t find it somewhere. I happened to like the smell.

You can notice something fruity when it starts. There are floral compositions in the background and the dominance of peach. I would say that this

perfume is purely feminine. It has astounding formula to capture every woman wearing it. It is as frangible as any soft imagination can be. I like it because it is delicate, soft and feminine. I can sense peach in all phases and this is what I love because I like peach very much. There is also this warm mixture to it. I just thought this scent is something oriental and just purely floral. The floral smell is wrapped in oriental concoction. Perhaps because ...

• of pepper.

When I was wearing this, there were notable adulation I get from people. I like it when I hear positive compliments or even those who get intrigued on what scent I am wearing because it would only mean that this scent is effective and exceptional. It has a good combination on my body too. The dry down on me is more floral but everlasting. I only spray myself once in the day and I can smell it as the day ends.

The

scent is indeed pretty and it relieves memories and the grace of every woman. But it is not provocative like most scent do. The only dominant notes to illustrate is peach which is present in all three phases of the perfume. There are slight hints of other notes but to say the least they are supporting. In general I would say this is just appropriate to those whose body chemistry would allow strong response even if only a few drops is afforded to your body.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562408809770931/k2311a0824/8.24.09