Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume  » Perfume  »
  • The first time I noticed this was when I saw the advertisement while I was New York
  • DKNY has Be Delicious drawn from green apples
  • I like the perfume because it has the strength even if the main inspiration is the flower daisy

• by altera

Some of Marc Jacob’s perfume carries a signature style. A plain bottle with a little logo on the middle and the color of the liquid changes as the name is. This perfume by Marc Jacobs has a very feminine design. The bottle is so lovely and it captures the feminine soul. The bottle is shaped like a flat miniature toy with the bevy of daisy caricature attached on the flacon. The color was gold. I was hoping for butter yellow to paint a close association to daisy as its main inspiration nevertheless I would say this illustration is still outstanding.

The color though for the mature demographic, is still girly or touching the very core of a woman’s worth.

The first time I noticed this was when I saw the advertisement while I was New York. I was intrigued about its name and I always check the composition of a certain perfume especially if it draws main inspiration in a certain flower or fruit. DKNY has Be Delicious drawn from green apples. Bulgari Jasmine Noir has taken its origin from the flower Jasmine. This time the very flower Daisy is the name of the scent.

When I first sprayed the perfume,

• I noticed citrus because of grapefruit and intense green notes. One of the top notes is strawberry thus you better expect fruity nuance when you first spray it. Then the segue is floral and it dries down with musk and woodsy notes. It floral woody musk.

I like the perfume because it has the strength even if the main inspiration is the flower daisy. We should have come in mind the notion that the classification will obviously be floral but this was not predictable. The similar attempt was different at least there was something aside from floral concoctions. The whole

scent is desirable because it speaks of something apart form the traditional floral monologue that most girl perfumes carry. This has its woody appeal and a little bit fruity background. The only dismay I have is why the flower daisy is not one of the notes. I don’t see the consistency when it draws inspiration from a flower yet it does not include it as one of the notes. Another thing is that this scent is too light when it subsides. In most cases I have to re apply it again and again. The intensity of this perfume is weak at its best.

Daisy by Marc Jacobs perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562408809760931/k2311a0824/8.24.09