Air Optix Aqua Contact Lens  » Health  »
  • Getting contact lenses is the best decision I have ever made
  • After 6 months of wearing my usual contact lens, I decided to purchase Air Optix Aqua
  • Air Optic Aqua cost far more than twice the price of the usual brand of contact lens I used to wear
  • Air Optix Aqua in my opinion is a wonderful product
  • If you tend sleep in your contact lenses, this is definitely a product that you should look into

• by Zameera

Getting contact lenses is the best decision I have ever made. I have always been wanting to try Air Optix since I first started wearing contact lens. I have heard a lot of good things about Air Optix Aqua. My first contact lens was a cheaper brand. After 6 months of wearing my usual contact lens, I decided to purchase Air Optix Aqua.

Air Optic Aqua cost far more than

twice the price of the usual brand of contact lens I used to wear. In short, it is expensive. A box of Air Optix Aqua has 3 lenses. No, not 3 pairs of lenses. 3 pieces of contact lenses. So, that means you can’t just buy a box of it. You have to at least buy 2 boxes. I don’t know why Ciba Vision has to only put 3 pieces per box. Personally, I think it is a stupid idea. Anyway, I have been wearing Air Optix Aqua contact lens for about 2 months now and I absolutely love it although it puts a hole in my pocket. Ciba Vision claims that you can wear it for 7 days continuously. You can leave them in overnight. The longest that I have worn continuously is 3 days. I did ...

• Air Optix Aqua Contact Lens
      not feel any discomfort at all. No dryness. I woke up & wondered why I could see clearly. I forgot that I was wearing the contact lens. It is that comfortable. It saves me time on putting on contact lenses every morning.

Ciba Vision also claims that Air Optix Aqua transmits up to 5 times more oxygen to your eyes compared to traditional soft contact lenses. Air Optix Aqua

in my opinion is a wonderful product. It is definitely much better then the usual contact lens I was wearing. It does not make my eyes dry like my usual contact lens. I don’t mind spending a lot of money on it. In fact, I will keep purchasing it. If you tend sleep in your contact lenses, this is definitely a product that you should look into. I highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342408809750931/k2311a0824/8.24.09