Acuvue Clear Contact Lens  » Health  »
2.0
  • Getting contact lenses is the best decision that I have ever made
  • The first time I touched the lens, I thought it was soft
  • Well, since the lenses are too soft, they are definitely not easy to handle
  • Acuvue Clear in my opinion is not suitable for first time wearers

• by Zameera

Getting contact lenses is the best decision that I have ever made. The first brand that I was introduced to is Acuvue Clear. It is cheaper than most contact lenses. I have seen the commercial on TV and the product seems like a wonderful product on TV. It claims that it is suitable for fist time wearers. My optician recommended me Acuvue Clear because it

is cheaper. A first time wearer would want a cheaper contact lens.

The first time I touched the lens, I thought it was soft. I thought soft contact lenses were supposed to be good. The truth is, good contact lenses are not too soft and not too hard. Acuvue Clear contact lenses are too soft! They are very hard to put on because they are too ...

• soft. Two of my friends purchased Acuvue Clear when they first started wearing contact lenses and they thought they were too soft too. They said they are hard to put on and when you do get them in, it took quite a long time to finally feel comfortable on the eyes. I personally do not think that Acuvue Clear is suitable for first time wearers
        because they will find it hard to put them on.

The commercial claims that it is easy to handle. Well, since the lenses are too soft, they are definitely not easy to handle. Even my friends agree. Acuvue Clear in my opinion is not suitable for first time wearers. My advice is do not buy it if you are just starting to wear contact lens. Get other brands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342408809740931/k2311a0824/8.24.09