Parent’s Choice Diapers
  • I don't have a problem at all with buying cheaper, generic products as long as they work and for my kids, this diaper brand worked
  • But I am definitely going to give them a try to save a lot of money

• by jennrenai

Parent’s Choice is I guess what would be considered the generic brand of Walmart. I absolutely love them. I don’t have a problem at all with buying cheaper, generic products as long as they work and for my kids, this diaper brand worked.

With my first baby I used Luvs because they were fairly cheaper than some of the other brands like Huggies. Also, Huggies leaked

with my first child for some reason. After he turned about a year old I started using only Parent’s Choice and the money difference was outstanding. With my second child, I used Parent’s Choice from day one and had no problems with it.

My second child is two and he is using size 4 Parent’s Choice diapers right now. I can get a box of 92 diapers ...

• for approximately $14. I would be paying twice that much for any other non-generic brand.

I am currently pregnant with my first girl and will start her off in Parent’s Choice diapers as well. Of course, all children are different and what works for one child might not work for another. She might be allergic to the material or they might leak with her. But I am

definitely going to give them a try to save a lot of money.

One thing I do not like about them is that they are not as soft feeling as Pamper’s or Huggies. They seem fairly thin, but actually do well in absorbing. So, I would say that if the material doesn’t seem to bother baby and they don’t leak on the baby, then they are definitely worth buying.

Parent's Choice Diapers
    Liana Wardojo says :

To Whom it may concern, My name is Liana Wardojo. My daughter has a science project in school. She is grade 8 now. She is doing research on Parents`choice diaper. The questions are What makes parents choice diapers so absorbent? The history of parents chocie diapers ex when it was created etc. The ingredients of parents choice diapers ex like abosrbent gelling material AGM or polypropylene etc. Who designed parents choice diaper? ex the company etc Those are my questions please answer them ASAP and do you have a website that contains any information on parents choice diapers? Thank you

Danna says :

to whom it may concern i wont to know the phone number to get a hold of the people that make parent choice dippers cause my son broke out in a really bad rash and has blister that are poping i wont my money back………….. this is not cool

christy1 says :

if you have problems with diaper rashes no matter what the cause, try sprinkling some corn starch on their bottoms. it seems to work more quickly than the creams and will not cause the problems like baby powders. Any brand of diaper can do the same if your child’s skin is more sensitive to those ingredients. my oldest daughter had the same problem with pampers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542408809700931/k2311a0824/8.24.09