Verizon Wireless  » Cellular services  »
  • I believe Verizon Wireless cellular telephone service has gotten a bad reputation as a result of their somewhat high prices when compared with other comparable companies such as AT&T, Cingular, and especially T-Mobile
  • However, one must consider quality when comparing prices
  • I believe Verizon Wireless offers the best comprehensive coverage worldwide over any other cellular service provider
  • I was so disappointed with T-Mobile that a friend recommended me to Verizon Wireless
  • You get what you pay for and while Verizon is slightly more expensive than other cellular carriers, isn't the reliability worth the cost

• by Valerie

I believe Verizon Wireless cellular telephone service has gotten a bad reputation as a result of their somewhat high prices when compared with other comparable companies such as AT&T, Cingular, and especially T-Mobile. However, one must consider quality when comparing prices. How can you compare a room at the Super 8 Motel to a room at the Ritz Carlton Hotel? You simply cannot. I believe Verizon Wireless offers the best comprehensive coverage worldwide over any other cellular service provider.

When I was a teenager I wanted a cell phone desperately. I dragged my mother to the T-Mobile store for one reason and

one reason only. The reason I took her there is because they offered the cheapest rates, the cheapest plans and the cheapest phones. I did not realize that I would also be getting the cheapest service. I got my free phone and my thirty dollar a month plan with minutes up the kazoo BUT IT DID NOT WORK.

I was so disappointed with T-Mobile that a friend recommended me to Verizon Wireless. Yes, they are slightly more expensive but you must realize in this world that you get exactly what you pay for. If you pay for better service, which you are ...

• with Verizon Wireless, you are going to get better service.

I have had Verizon Wireless for almost eight years now and I have NEVER had a call dropped on me. When I had T-Mobile dropped calls were a daily occurrence. Now they are simply a thing of the past. I do not ever have to worry if I have cellular service because I have service no matter where I am, every minute, every second of the day.

Even when I travel, which I do happen to travel a lot, Verizon Wireless works wherever I go. I don’t even have to think twice

about whether or not I can rely on my cell phone, I KNOW that it is going to work. And that is a wonderful feeling.

Also, Verizon gives you a new phone for free every two years and if your phone breaks, they give you a new one for free. The people at customer service could not be more helpful

I would highly recommend Verizon Wireless to anyone who wants to be able to count on their cellular telephone. You get what you pay for and while Verizon is slightly more expensive than other cellular carriers, isn’t the reliability worth the cost? I believe it is.

Verizon Wireless

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222408809580931/k2311a0824/8.24.09