Percocet  » Health  »
  • Percocet works wonders for my pain and I believe it will do the same for many others
  • The two medications, oxycodone and acetaminophen work together synergistically to relieve pain in the best manner possible
  • I would highly recommend this medication to anyone who has pain
  • Trust me, I know from experience that you do not have to live in pain forever

• by Valerie

I am a brain cancer patient and I must admit that Percocet is a miracle drug. After undergoing chemotherapy I was place on Percocet at a level of ten mg 4 times a day and it did wonders for my pain, it virtually made all of my pain disappear. After taking the first pill, I felt immediate relief.

I was in extremely severe pain for months before being prescribed Percocet. I went to go see a myriad of pain management doctors after being diagnosed and they gave me a multitude of medications.

They first prescribed me Vicodin and Tylenol Threes as well as a low dose of OxyContin. None of these were able to relieve

my pain in the same manner that Percocet did. As I stated, after the first dose I felt immediate relief. The pain seemed to subside quite rapidly with minimal side effects. After being in severe pain for a prolonged amount of time after being diagnosed with cancer, Percocet was the drug that finally was able to do the trick. Percocet works wonders for my pain and I believe it will do the same for many others.

Percocet is a mixture of oxycodone at a dose of ten mg mixed with 325 mg of acetaminophen. I believe this combination is the thing that relieves my pain best. The two medications, oxycodone and acetaminophen work together synergistically ...

• to relieve pain in the best manner possible.

The great thing about Percocet is the fact that it can be used for a prolonged period of time without many detrimental side effects. While it is true that taking any medication for a long period of time is not great for a person’s health, I believe that in this case the benefits outweigh the risks. I would rather be relieved of my pain as I am with Percocet than be in pain forever.

I would highly recommend this medication to anyone who has pain. Trust me, I know from experience that you do not have to live in pain forever. This drug makes a difference in my everyday

life. Before being prescribed this medication I was unable to perform every day activities. I simply laid in my bed all day in my pajamas doing absolutely nothing while my life fell into ruins. Now that I am able to manage my pain with this miracle drug Percocet I have had a one hundred percent improvement in my life. I am now able to get up every morning, I go to the stores, I go to the beach, I clean my house and I actually have a life. This drug has changed my life for the better and I would never go back to living the miserable life I used to live before discovering Percocet.

Percocet

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342408809520931/k2311a0824/8.24.09