Britney Spears (singer)  » People  »
1.5
    • Item: Britney Spears (singer) Location: by: Famous

If I said that I was a fan of Britney Spears, I would certainly be a liar. While I have never really liked her brand of pop, nor her voice…I can say that she’s been good at creating a positive buzz amongst her young fans. But that was BEFORE the K-Fed.

Since she’s married Kevin Federline, I have watched

this woman’s decline in the public eye. While I think she’s probably just as normal as the rest of us, I think that she makes it way too easy for her to get picked on.

She’s not made the most intelligent choices where child-rearing are concerned. And her attempts at finding herself (ie.

Kaballah, Broadway, Madonna kisses, etc. etc.

) always land her in the public eye as a laughing ...

• stock. What further sealed the deal for me was her Matt Lauer interview.

Again, I think that Britney had the right intentions, trying to set the record straight regarding her personal life. But all she did was make things worse by showing up on camera with make-up, hair and wardrobe that she was personally responsible for.

The baby doll pink top with exposed Barbie pink bra straps,

the dangling false eyelash and smeared eyelash glue, and ratty blonde extensions really made her like more like trailer trash than I’ve ever seen her. Her latest look with the black hair isn’t much better.

I feel sorry for Britney, who obviously wants very much to live a fairytale lifestyle. But her choices just don’t jive.

I hope she can get her life back on track after baby#2 arrives.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 52120880950231/k2311a0812/8.12.06