Paypal Premier Account  » Finance  »
  • I know others that have used Paypal for years
  • If you’re serious about running an online business, you should consider a Paypal business account
  • So, far, it does not cost anything to do all this

• by puddytat101

I’ve used Paypal for years, since I signed up for an Ebay seller account. I’ve never had any problems with this site. Everything is explained in detail. If they say it takes 3-4 days to transfer money into your checking, then that’s how long it takes. Please remember that your bank may also have a processing time. I live in a very small town and even my bank is quick about it. It’s never taken more than 5 days from the date of request. Maybe the time stamp has something to do with the processing time, but it’s always been smooth and painless transactions.

Paypal charges a fee for some transactions,

like receiving money. It’s free to send money though. You can even request a payment from someone with an email address. I suppose this like a formal request for payment. However, even with a premier account, you can set up an automatic invoice system.

I know others that have used Paypal for years. They have experienced the notorious “chargeback” from lousy customers. It was inevitably bound to happen with so many transactions. You could say, “There’s one in every crowd.” Paypal took care of it and corrected the issue to our favor, but it took a while for investigation. They called the house on a couple of occasions during this process.

• They were a bit abrupt on the phone, but I guess they have to be in order to get to the bottom of things.

The biggest advantage with Paypal is you can add their payment button to Ebay auctions or your website. This makes things easy and yet it is still a secure link if you copy it exactly. If you’re serious about running an online business, you should consider a Paypal business account. It offers a multitude of services to accommodate any owner.

I will probably have a premier account as long as I make money online. I receive payments from various sources with their service. I can get payment into

my Paypal, transfer it to my checking account and have cash in less than a week total. So, far, it does not cost anything to do all this. Paypal has only charged fees from accepting payments through Ebay auctions.

I’ve heard of other places like Alertpay which offers $5 referral bonuses. I’ve never known Paypal to offer such a service. I don’t think they have to actually. Their incentive is a money market program which you can participate with any amount of account balance. Years ago it offered almost 5%, but is currently less than 3%. Use this at your own risk. They do provide a prospectus, so read it, understand it.

Paypal Premier Account

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 422408809480931/k2311a0824/8.24.09