Citre Shine Gel Mega Hold #10  » Cosmetics  »
  • I do not know why either since I personally feel that this is one of the best styling gels on the market, which sadly, might be leaving the market for good in the next couple of years if the places that I purchase it from continue to drop it
  • The price of under five dollars is most definitely reasonable considering how the bottle size is twenty ounces
  • For as long as I can find it for sale, I will certainly purchase it and I also recommend it quite highly
  • It is terrific styling gel that does not have a single flaw, in my opinion

• by GenesisOne

Citre Shine Gel Mega Hold #10 is an exceptional styling gel that I used to use. The reason I no longer use it is simply because I can no longer find it! The stores in my area no longer carry this styling gel, must to my disappointment. I can purchase it online, but only from one or two websites as it just does not seem to be a very popular item.

I do not know why either since I personally feel that this

is one of the best styling gels on the market, which sadly, might be leaving the market for good in the next couple of years if the places that I purchase it from continue to drop it. I do not understand what is not to like about this styling gel.

It is not at all sticky or gooey or like glue. It is easily applied to my hair and I have an easy time styling my hair without taking up too much time.

...

• Washing the remnants of the gel off my hands is easy, too. The gel gives my hair a nice, natural and healthy appearance and looks wonderful when the light hits it just right.

There is very little odor and the odor it does have reminds me of fruit, which is not surprising since some of the ingredients are fruits. The gel holds my hair style steady throughout the day and can withstand a moderate amount of wetness.

There is no flaking and at

the end of the day, it is easy to wash it out of my hair. The price of under five dollars is most definitely reasonable considering how the bottle size is twenty ounces.

Why people are not interested in this styling gel is a mystery to me. For as long as I can find it for sale, I will certainly purchase it and I also recommend it quite highly.

It is terrific styling gel that does not have a single flaw, in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312408809320831/k2311a0824/8.24.09