Jane Blush in Blushing Plum  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think this blush works for all seasons of the year and is suitable for day or evening
  • I often find myself reaching for it over blushes that cost me far more when I purchased them
  • Although I tend to avoid blushes that are frosty or glittery, Jane blush in Blushing Plum just has a slight shimmer
  • If you are looking for a berry pink blush, Jane blush in Blushing Plum should definitely be one of the ones you pick up while you are there

• by deem

I absolutely love it when an inexpensive makeup product turns out to be a great find that compares favorably to far more expensive products of the same type. Jane blushes can be bought at local drug stores or discount stores for just a few dollars each, sometimes on clearance for even less than that. Yet their quality is excellent.

Jane blush in Blushing Plum is not, as the name would imply, a plum toned blush. Instead, it is more of a berry pink blush with a slight shimmer.

When I apply it using a fluffy brush, it gives my cheeks a healthy

berry pink flush. I think this blush works for all seasons of the year and is suitable for day or evening.

I wear it to work and on weekends as well as when I am going out in the evening for a special event. I often find myself reaching for it over blushes that cost me far more when I purchased them.

I am careful to use a light hand with the brush because a little of Jane blush in Blushing Plum goes a long way. As a fair skinned blonde, if I use too heavy a hand it is easy to ...

• look clownish or garish.

Neither is the look I am trying to achieve. Although I tend to avoid blushes that are frosty or glittery, Jane blush in Blushing Plum just has a slight shimmer; it is not frosty or glittery and is suitable for women of all ages.

I do not find it to emphasize fine lines or adhere to dry patches. I think that it would also work for a variety of different skin tones.

Although Jane blushes are remarkably inexpensive for their quality, they also do not skimp on quantity. I have been wearing Jane blush in Blushing Plum at least

a couple of times a week for more than a year and I still have plenty of product left.

The only worm in the apple I’m afraid is that I have heard that the company that produces Jane cosmetics has filed for bankruptcy so these products may be coming to an end. I urge you, therefore, to run don’t walk to your nearest drug store or discount store and stock up on Jane blushes before they are gone.

If you are looking for a berry pink blush, Jane blush in Blushing Plum should definitely be one of the ones you pick up while you are there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312408809210831/k2311a0824/8.24.09