Brew Babies Bistro  » Restaurants  »
1520 Lafayette Street, Cape Coral, Florida
  • My dining companion and I ate dinner at Brew Babies recently and were very impressed
  • I enjoyed the steak with mashed potatoes and my companion enjoyed the fish
  • Both were prepared to our specifications and were delicious
  • Brew Babies, on the other hand, is a restaurant where you can really enjoy your dining experience at your leisure
  • If you are in Cape Coral and looking for a pleasurable dining experience, I suggest you give Brew Babies Bistro a try

• by deem

Brew Babies Bistro is tucked away on a side street in South Cape Coral so you almost have to be looking for it specifically in order to know it is there. However, both the food and the atmosphere in Brew Babies Bistro is worth the search. My dining companion and I ate dinner at Brew Babies recently and were very impressed.

The restaurant is located in two buildings separated from each other by a courtyard where there are also tables covered with umbrellas where diners may choose to eat al fresco. The building to your right as you enter contains not only dining tables, but also a coffee bar where you can enjoy the

java of your choice.

In addition to the dining tables in the large outdoor courtyard, the building to your left contains dining tables that are located to give the feel that you are either in a traditional home dining room or that you are enjoying your meal in a sunroom. The furnishings are eclectic.

Although the menu is somewhat limited at dinner, the food was excellent. I enjoyed the steak with mashed potatoes and my companion enjoyed the fish.

Both were prepared to our specifications and were delicious. The serving staff was professional and courteous.

We were very impressed by the ambience because an intimate dining experience in a restaurant offering ...

• fine food and wine can be a rarity in Cape Coral, which contains mostly family-oriented Mom and Pop establishments or chain restaurants. Brew Babies, on the other hand, is a restaurant where you can really enjoy your dining experience at your leisure.

If you are celebrating a special event, don’t be afraid to dress up a little bit to go out to dinner here; you won’t feel out of place. Although Brew Babies is not fancy and does not have a dress code of any kind, it is a step up from shorts and flip flops that are welcome and acceptable attire in Cape Coral generally.

If you enjoy listening to music, musical entertainment

is offered in the courtyard at the front of the restaurant where you can relax on chairs or settees and enjoy some wine with your music. The only drawback to Brew Babies is that its parking is quite limited.

Patrons generally have to park on the street. On the evening we visited Brew Babies, we reluctantly parked across the street in the parking lot of another restaurant because the street was pretty full.

When we left we promised ourselves that we would visit again soon and I am already looking forward to my next visit. If you are in Cape Coral and looking for a pleasurable dining experience, I suggest you give Brew Babies Bistro a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72408809190831/k2311a0824/8.24.09