Revlon Sheer Rose Nail Polish  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love sheer nail polishes, especially sheer pink nail polishes
  • After purchasing and having great success with a sheer pink Revlon nail polish, I decided to give Revlon Sheer Rose nail polish a try
  • Unfortunately, Revlon Sheer Rose nail polish did not live up to my high hopes
  • While Revlon Sheer Rose nail polish is probably not a opaque as many other nail polishes, I do not really consider it to be a sheer nail polish
  • If you are looking for a rosy nude nail polish at a reasonable price, then I think you should give Revlon Sheer Rose nail polish a try as long as you are not expecting it to be a sheer nail polish as the name would lead you to believe

• by deem

I love sheer nail polishes, especially sheer pink nail polishes. However, to add a little variety to my sheer nail polishes, I also like to wear sheer beige or nude nail polish. I only rarely have a professional manicure done and I feel that sheer nail polish provides a professional and elegant look to my nails that I can wear to work and on the weekends.

In addition, sheer nail polish generally do not show wear as quickly as more obvious nail colors do. After purchasing and having great success with a sheer pink Revlon nail polish, I decided to give Revlon Sheer Rose nail polish a try.

It was with high hopes that I did my manicure with the Revlon Sheer Rose nail polish. Unfortunately, Revlon Sheer Rose

nail polish did not live up to my high hopes.

While Revlon Sheer Rose nail polish is probably not a opaque as many other nail polishes, I do not really consider it to be a sheer nail polish. With two coats of Revlon Sheer on, I am unable to see the whites of my nails through the polish, which is usually what I expect from a sheer nail polish.

In terms of the color of the nail polish, I would consider it to be a rosy nude color. It is appropriate for work or for play, but the opacity just is not what I had hoped for.

In terms of wear, Revlon Sheer Rose nail polish has not disappointed me. When I apply two coats of this nail polish ...

• and a top coat, I find that my manicure lasts for approximately a week.

Sometimes I will refresh my manicure during the week in order to restore its shine and make it look fresher by adding another coat of top coat prior to the week’s end. Although Revlon Sheer Rose nail polish may be a little thinner in texture than some other nail polishes I have tried, I have not experienced any problem with bubbles or streaking with this polish.

The brush was of good quality and a good width in terms of application. In addition, the brush has not splayed or lost bristles which can sometimes be the result, especially with less expensive nail polishes.

Fortunately, Revlon nail polishes are reasonably priced and Revlon Sheer Rose nail polish is

no exception. I think I purchased Revlon Sheer Rose nail polish for less than $5 in a neighborhood drug store.

Revlon nail polish is also sold in discount stores. Furthermore, Revlon products are often on sale, Buy One Get One Free, or offered with coupons so that sweetens the deal even more.

If you are looking for a rosy nude nail polish at a reasonable price, then I think you should give Revlon Sheer Rose nail polish a try as long as you are not expecting it to be a sheer nail polish as the name would lead you to believe. Although I will use up the bottle of Revlon Sheer Rose nail polish that I purchased, I would not repurchase Revlon Sheer Rose nail polish because it is not sheer enough for my taste.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312408809170831/k2311a0824/8.24.09