PTA-5010C1EU Charger and AC/DC Adaptor  » Electronics  »
  • My experience with it has been great, and I would like to share it with you
  • I like its design, because it is very easy to hold by hand
  • I love the fact that it is quite lightweight
  • Another advantage I found in the PTA-5010C1EU Charger is that the connector comes with two built-in clips from both sides
  • I highly recommend it and I will rate it a 10 out of a maximum 10

• by cool

I have been using the PTA-5010C1EU Charger for my Telit cell phone for several years now. My experience with it has been great, and I would like to share it with you.

The charger comes in a strong black color. I like its design, because it is very easy to hold by hand. It is also quite easy to plug and unglug

it to/from the electricity.

I love the fact that it is quite lightweight. Although, the PTA-5010C1EU Charger is not small, it weights about the same as the cell phone does.

As I work outside of town and need to travel to work five days a weeks, I find it important that the charger is lightweight and easy to carry.

I almost never use the ...

• phone in the office to make personal conversations. Therefore, I usually take the PTA-5010C1EU Charger with my cell phone to work.

I usually recharge my cell phone about once a day. AS far as I can remember, I have never had any problems recharging. I like the fact that I immediately see that the battery is being recharged and the whole process

doesn’t takes much time.

Another advantage I found in the PTA-5010C1EU Charger is that the connector comes with two built-in clips from both sides. They help fasten the connection to the cell phone, so it doesn’t fall off.

I think that the PTA-5010C1EU Charger and AC/DC Adaptor works great. I highly recommend it and I will rate it a 10 out of a maximum 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162408809140831/k2311a0824/8.24.09