Telit V230 Cell Phone  » Phones  »
  • I think it is an excellent cell phone and I enjoy using it
  • I would like to share this great experience with you
  • One other feature that I really love is the built-in speaker
  • I found this to be useful in case i don't have an earphone available

• by cool

I have been using my Telit V230 cell phone for a few years. I think it is an excellent cell phone and I enjoy using it. I would like to share this great experience with you.

I like the general shape of the phone. It is quite small and can fit into my shirt’s packet. The cell phone is made of two main parts, which fold one upon the other:

display and buttons.

I really like the fact that the Telit V230 cell phone is built this way. I think the fact that the display and buttons are folded into the inside helps protect them from from outside hits.

For example, I don’t need to be afraid that the display will get crashed if it falls from my packet. Another advantage is that I am not afraid of a button being ...

• mistakenly pressed when the cell phone is not used.

I also like the fact that the display is quite big and has clear colors. I can easily see the name and number of the person I am talking to on the screen.

One other feature that I really love is the built-in speaker. I can put the person I am talking to on speaker, instead of having to put the cell

phone near my ear all along the conversation. I found this to be useful in case i don’t have an earphone available.

As I have said before, I have been using my Telit V230 cell phone for a several years now. I think it works very well and I highly recommend it as a reliable and confortable cell phone. I will rate it a 10 out of a maximum 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372308809111231/k2311a0823/8.23.09