Progressive Flexible Measuring Spoons 5-Piece Set  » Housewares  »
  • I really love the fact that there is a magnet in the handle of these spoons
  • I have found that this is very convenient in more ways then one
  • I find the flexibility of the spoons to be quite interesting

• by betsyraeduke

My own measuring spoons were really outdated. I had a set that had been in my family for generations and I had somehow become the last person that they had been passed down to. I’m talking about these really ancient, old, metal measuring spoons. They still work okay, but I guess I must have been well ready for a change. I came across these Progressive Flexible Measuring Spoons in a five piece set in my local department store and just decided to buy them on a whim. I really like them.

This set includes a 1/4tsp, 1/2tsp, 1tsp, 1tbls and 2tbls measuring spoons. One nifty feature of these measuring spoons is that they have a small magnet inside the handle. This helps keep the spoons stuck together. Also it means that you could stick them to your refrigerator for easy access if you want to. This is a feature which I find to be really cool. Also

there is a hole at the tip of the handles so you can hang store them if you want to as well.

Another really cool thing about these measuring spoons is that the spoon parts are super flexible, as suggested by the name. This part of the spoons are made from some sort of rubber so it bends easily if you want them to. I am not sure at this point what use this feature is, but I just think that it is really cool.

These spoons come in white and blue, and white and red. The amounts for each spoon are written on the handles. The amounts are written in regular both tsp and tbls measures and the metric equivalents of those. I have not as yet came across a recipe which gave the metric amounts for things instead of tsp or tbls. but you just never know. Such a feature is bound to come in handy ...

• sooner or later.

I really love the fact that there is a magnet in the handle of these spoons. I have found that this is very convenient in more ways then one. For instance, there is no ring that holds these spoons together, instead you rely on the magnet in them to keep them together when stacked inside of each other. This makes it easier when using one of them because you can use that spoon alone, instead of with the rest dangle down from your hand. Also, when I am preparing a recipe that requires me to use several different spoon measures, I can separate all the spoons and stick them each to my refrigerator for easy reach. I find that very handy and time saving!

These measuring spoons are used the same way as any other measuring spoons. You can use them to measure spices, sugar, liquids such as vanilla extract, butter or margarine and anything

thing else that you can think of that is commonly measured with spoons, or even things that are not commonly measured that way. The fact is, like any other measuring spoon set, you can measure anything you need to with them.

These spoons are really durable and very cool. I find the flexibility of the spoons to be quite interesting. Though I am not sure what the overall purpose of this is, I am sure it will come in handy for something at some point. It certainly doesn’t make them any harder to use that I have experienced. I dare say that this measuring spoon set really beats my ancient old set that I had been using.

In summary, the Progressive Flexible Measuring Spoons 5 Piece Set is a really great measuring spoon set. The magnetized handles are really cool. This set is quite durable and works well. I have no complaints. I really like this measuring spoon set.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532308809021231/k2311a0823/8.23.09