Carpet Fresh Neutra Air Pet Odor  » Pets  »
  • I love animals, and have been a pet owner since from the time I could walk and even today own two very happy, chubby and sweet kitties
  • It's not so bad that I'm starting to gag the moment I walk in, but it is definitely not what I'd call fresh and nice in my living room
  • Sure they shampooed it some and did some usual sprucing but these carpets are badly in need of being replaced, and I think that's also another factor as to why it's hard to keep them clean and smelling nice
  • We normally vacuum once a week, or rather my fiance does as he loves to vacuum (I know, what a weirdo) and he even loves it more now that we have a Eureka pet vacuum
  • Again, I do recommend this product because if it can keep my house smelling pretty than I will bet you dollar to donuts it'll do the same for yours as well

• by onerios13

I love animals, and have been a pet owner since from the time I could walk and even today own two very happy, chubby and sweet kitties. However the one thing that I do not enjoy when it comes to pet ownership is the smell. Yes, even though my cats are strictly indoor cats, I have begun to notice that whenever I go outside to the balcony for some fresh air and then come back inside, my apartment is starting to get that old cat lady smell to it. It’s not so bad that I’m starting to gag the moment I walk in, but it is definitely not what I’d call fresh and nice in my living room.

And I don’t really know why that is. I mean of course I don’t bath my cats because they’d probably attempt to kill me and they do have all their claws which I have felt in my skin from time to time when I’m playing with them and one of them gets too excited or rough and I have cat scratches over the back of my hand, but they are

for the most part very clean animals and I always watch them wash themselves frequently throughout the day. And we clean their litter box every two to three days and we have this awesome kitty litter that smells a little like limes and cedar chips, so I don’t know if the smell is coming from that direction or somewhere else.

However, the other day one of my cats threw up a hairball and that was very disgusting, so I am sure that it’s a combination of all these factors that is starting to stink up my house. And I do take pride in my home even though it is cluttered most of the time and we don’t pick up as often as we should. But still everything is neatly stacked up in the closets or in boxes in the corners and I am a fanatic about keeping the kitchen clean.

It’s just the carpets that look worn out and dreary and really even that’s not our fault as they were like when my fiance first moved in. Sure they shampooed it some and did some usual sprucing but ...

• these carpets are badly in need of being replaced, and I think that’s also another factor as to why it’s hard to keep them clean and smelling nice.

But that is why when I went to the store I got the Carpet Fresh Neutra Air with baking soda specifically created to neutralize pet odors.

Normally I get the I Love My Carpets brand that smells very good almost like how a sunny day should smell and I use that both on my carpets and in the litter box. But they didn’t have them in stock that day so this is the one I got instead. And I have used this carpet freshener before as well, way back in the day, and I think I used their mountain berry deodorizer and quite liked it so I though that this would work just as nicely.

And the container is very large, larger than the I Love My Carpet product so that was nice because now I know it’ll last longer. We normally vacuum once a week, or rather my fiance does as he loves to vacuum (I know, what a weirdo)

and he even loves it more now that we have a Eureka pet vacuum. He loves that thing for some odd reason and this time while he vacuumed, I sprinkled the Carpet Fresh in the carpets.

I have to say it is a very pleasant scent, a little citrus-y and has that fresh smell of laundry to it, which I think is from the baking soda. In any case, after we were done, the room smelled heavenly, very clean and no cat odors to be found. I’ve only used it once so far but I think that we’ll keep using this brand because even after three days, the room still smells faintly of the powder.

So if you have multiple animals or just one large smelly one, definitely give this product a try. I got mine from the 99 Cent store so it only cost 99 cents which is just super cheap so you’ll have fresh carpets for just pennies per use. Again, I do recommend this product because if it can keep my house smelling pretty than I will bet you dollar to donuts it’ll do the same for yours as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292308808981231/k2311a0823/8.23.09