Redken for Men Grip Tight Firm Hold  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • Although it is supposed to offer a firm hold over my hair, I found that as the day went on, my hair began to loosen here and there and developed a slightly unnatural tone and texture
  • For awhile, it gave my hair a nice look and shine, but it unfortunately did not last

• by GenesisOne

Redken for Men Grip Tight Firm Hold is a styling gel that did not work too well for me. Although it is supposed to offer a firm hold over my hair, I found that as the day went on, my hair began to loosen here and there and developed a slightly unnatural tone and texture.

I did not like this, and I was

only grateful for the fact that much of the day had passed and that this had not started to happen sooner.

This styling gel seems to hold up okay for maybe five hours or so, but after those hours have passed, it seems to start to loose its grip.

Perhaps my hair is simply too thick and thus proved to be too much ...

• of a challenge for this styling gel, but I certainly did not like the result.

I tried applying more the next day, thinking that a little more might help to hold my style for most of the day, but the result was really no different.

On the upside, there seemed to be minimal flaking with this gel and it was relatively easy to

apply and wash out of my hair.

For awhile, it gave my hair a nice look and shine, but it unfortunately did not last.

As a result, I will not be purchasing this styling gel again.

If it had a longer lasting hold, then yes, I probably would have purchased this styling gel again.

Maybe others with less thick hair will have better luck than I did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312308808891231/k2311a0823/8.23.09