got2b Glued Styling Spiking Glue  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I experienced a number of problems with this styling gel that I do not desire to experience again
  • The problem with that is it sticks to my hands, to my hair and ultimately proves to be a real hassle to apply to my hair
  • I prefer odorless styling gels or those with minimal odor

• by GenesisOne

got2b Glued Styling Spiking Glue is a styling gel that I was very disappointed in. I experienced a number of problems with this styling gel that I do not desire to experience again.

The styling gel was a real pain to apply to my hair.

This stuff really is like glue! The problem with that is it sticks to my hands, to my hair and ultimately proves to be a real hassle to apply to my hair.

Everything sticks to everything!

How am I supposed to style my hair and I cannot even get my hair off of my hands? I could not achieve the hair style that I wanted because my ability to style my own hair was significantly hampered by the incredible sticky nature of the styling gel.

Admittedly, with the styles I was able to come up with, my hair did not move for the remainder of the day.

There was some flaking that resulted from my use of ...

• this gel, although not as much as with some previous styling gels that I have tried.

It did come with an odor though that I was not too crazy about.

I prefer odorless styling gels or those with minimal odor.

If the only problem I experienced with this styling gel had been the odor, than I might have purchased it again.

However, the stickiness of the gel itself makes styling too difficult and too time consuming, plus the result is not

even something that I can always be totally satisfied with because I am afraid to touch my hair once it is acceptable for fear of messing it up and getting my hands all stuck to my hair again.

Then it is big mess.

Plus, washing my hair at the end of the day can be difficult because the gel fights against the water.

This gel might hold quite well, but it is a real pain to apply and wash out.

I do not recommend!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312308808831231/k2311a0823/8.23.09