Bath and Body Works Coco Cabana Body Splash
  • I love wearing Coco Cabana Body Splash by Bath and Body Works in the summer
  • When I wear this fragrance and catch a whiff of it as I go about my day, I usually feel as though I am tanned and at a tropical resort when in reality I am fair skinned and avoid the sun out of concern for aging effects and skin cancer worries and I am really just running errands for the weekend
  • If you like coconut scented fragrances, however, and want to get that beach feel with a light, refreshing body splash, I recommend that you give Coco Cabana Body Splash by Bath and Body Works a try

• by deem

I love wearing Coco Cabana Body Splash by Bath and Body Works in the summer. In fact, this is my favorite casual fragrance for the summer. Although it is a typical body splash in that it is not very long lasting, I even enjoy refreshing this scent when I wear it.

To prolong the scent, you can layer Coco Cabana Body Splash with the Coco Cabana shower gel and body lotion. Coco Cabana Body Splash is a coconut scented fragrance.

In some ways it reminds me of a pina colada though I am not certain whether there are any pineapple undertones to this fragrance. To me, the main aroma is coconut.

Coco Cabana Body Splash evokes for me the “scent of summer” if summer is considered to have

a scent. Because it does not last very long after application and because it evokes images in my mind images of tropical islands and beaches, I usually wear Coco Cabana body splash more on the weekends than to work.

When I wear this fragrance and catch a whiff of it as I go about my day, I usually feel as though I am tanned and at a tropical resort when in reality I am fair skinned and avoid the sun out of concern for aging effects and skin cancer worries and I am really just running errands for the weekend. If you find body splashes to be drying, you should give this body splash a try because it contains moisturizing aloe vera.

Coco Cabana Body Splash by Bath and Body ...

• Works, like their other body splashes, comes in a plastic bottle so it is easy to toss into a beach tote or into your purse when you are running around on the weekends. It is also easy to pack in your overnight bag if you are going away for the weekend.

I don’t often wear Coco Cabana Body Splash in the cooler months because, to me, it is a summer scent, but I have worn it a couple of times when I have felt the need for a little splash of summer even in the winter. Of course, fragrance is a personal thing.

For some people, Coco Cabana Body Splash may be too sweet. I have a friend who says it reminds her of suntan lotion.

If you

like coconut scented fragrances, however, and want to get that “beach” feel with a light, refreshing body splash, I recommend that you give Coco Cabana Body Splash by Bath and Body Works a try. You may feel yourself being transported to a tropical resort with your first spray.

However, finding this body splash may be a bit of challenge because I have heard that it has been discontinued. If you cannot find it at your local Bath and Body Works store, you may want to look for it in a Bath and Body Works outlet store where discontinued fragrances can often be found or you may even want to check for it online.

It is reasonably priced at just a few dollars a bottle, much less than an actual visit to a tropical resort.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312308808781231/k2311a0823/8.23.09