MAC Sketch eyeshadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • I use a makeup brush to apply this eyeshadow and would recommend that you do so as well in order to get the best result from MAC Sketch eyeshadow

• by deem

MAC Sketch eyeshadow is a great, complex eyeshadow by MAC, a cosmetics company known for producing unique and complex eyeshadow colors. Sketch is a purplish burgundy eyeshadow that is very easy to blend. When I have used it, I have applied it primarily as a crease contour color, to define the outer vee of my eye, and as a soft bottom liner color.

I have used it with pink eyeshadow, gray eyeshadow and even other purple eyeshadow. If you do not like purple eyeshadows, you should still check out MAC Sketch eyeshadow because it is not an in your face purple color.

Instead, it is a more subtle color that can easily be worn to

work without everyone wondering what you were thinking when you put on your makeup that morning. I rarely use a sponge applicator to apply eyeshadow and MAC Sketch eyeshadow is no exception.

I use a makeup brush to apply this eyeshadow and would recommend that you do so as well in order to get the best result from MAC Sketch eyeshadow. I originally discovered MAC Sketch eyeshadow because it was included in several MAC makeup palettes that I own.

Therefore, I would not need to repurchase this eyeshadow for some time to come. However, it appears that I will not be repurchasing MAC Sketch eyeshadow anyway because I have recently stopped using it because I ...

• seem to have developed an allergy to some ingredient in it — perhaps the red dye that produces the burgundy effect.

Regardless of what causes it, when I wear MAC Sketch eyeshadow, my eyes get bloodshot and everyone ends up asking me what is wrong. That, of course, is not the look that I am trying to achieve or the comments that I am hoping for.

I still find myself eyeing the MAC Sketch eyeshadow when I use the palettes they are in, because I really miss wearing this eyeshadow, but if I try it again I will make sure that it is when I have a couple of days when no one will see me in

case the redness recurs. I hope that you will not allow my sensitivity to an ingredient in MAC Sketch eyeshadow deter you from trying it if you are looking for an unusual crease, contour, or liner color that is neutral and yet not a brown, black or gray.

MAC eyeshadow is available at MAC cosmetics counters in the mall or at freestanding MAC stores, if you have one where you live. You can order MAC cosmetics online also.

MAC eyeshadows are reasonably priced for the amount of product you get and also for a department store eyeshadow so, if you are in the mood for a new eyeshadow, I recommend that you give MAC Sketch eyeshadow a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312308808751231/k2311a0823/8.23.09