MAC Black Tied Eyeshadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • MAC Cosmetics Company is known for producing multi-faceted, complex eyeshadow colors and I think that MAC Black Tied eyeshadow falls into that category
  • If you already have it in a MAC palette, but have been afraid to try it, I recommend that you dip your makeup brush in and see if your fear was unfounded

• by deem

MAC Cosmetics Company is known for producing multi-faceted, complex eyeshadow colors and I think that MAC Black Tied eyeshadow falls into that category. MAC Black Tied eyeshadow is a satiny, shimmery black eyeshadow that also contains sparkles. When you look at it in the pan, you may jump to the conclusion that MAC Black Tied eyeshadow will be too dark for you to wear or that the sparkles will make you look like you are trying to be a teenager, or that the sparkles will fall out of the eyeshadow as you wear it and land on your cheeks.

However, do not be afraid. None of those things will happen.

I am well past

my teenage years and well into my 50s and I find that MAC Black Tied eyeshadow works for me without making me look like I am trying to be a teenager and without emphasizing any fine lines or crepiness that I may be experiencing with my eyelids. Although the sparkles can be clearly seen when viewing MAC Black Tied eyeshadow in the pan, the sparkles seem to disappear and just create a subtle shimmer instead of a frost to this eyeshadow when worn.

I have found MAC Black Tied eyeshadow to be workable for me as both an outer V color and also as a liner for my upper lids. I wear it both to work ...

• in the daytime where it results in a professional, neutral look, and out in the evening when I want a more dramatic or smoky look.

I apply MAC Black Tied eyeshadow with an eyeshadow brush, instead of a sponge applicator, and I find that it blends well and the sparkles do not interfere with blending it out. To line my upper lid, I usually apply MAC Black Tied eyeshadow, dry, with an angled brush.

Because MAC Black Tied eyeshadow is one of the eyeshadows that MAC often includes in its palettes and I own several palettes, I will not need to repurchase this eyeshadow for a long time to come. However, if you are looking

for a black eyeshadow, I think that you should definitely include MAC Black Tied eyeshadow on your list of black eyeshadows to check out.

If you already have it in a MAC palette, but have been afraid to try it, I recommend that you dip your makeup brush in and see if your fear was unfounded. MAC cosmetics are reasonably priced for a department store brand.

They can be purchased at freestanding MAC stores, if one can be found where you live, or you can purchase them at MAC counters in department stores. You can also often find MAC cosmetics at cosmetics outlet stores at outlet malls.

If all else fails, of course, you can purchase MAC cosmetics online.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312308808741231/k2311a0823/8.23.09