MAC Shroom eyeshadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • I think, therefore, that MAC Shroom eyeshadow can be described as a very versatile, subtle neutral eyeshadow
  • I like texture of MAC Shroom eyeshadow and the fact that it produces a satin finish
  • If you are in the mood for a new eyeshadow, I recommend that you take a look at MAC Shroom eyeshadow the next time you are near a MAC counter

• by deem

MAC Shroom eyeshadow is a creamy beige shadow with just the right amount of shimmer. It is truly one of MAC’s classic eyeshadow colors. I am a fair skinned blonde with green eyes and I wear MAC Shroom eyeshadow as a brow highlighter, an inner corner brightener, as an allover wash of color on my lid, and also as a base color all over my lid to blend with other eyeshadow colors.

When I wear MAC Shroom eyeshadow as an allover wash of color, it results in a “my eyelids but better” kind of look, almost blednng with the color of my natural lids. I think, therefore, that MAC Shroom eyeshadow can be described

as a very versatile, subtle neutral eyeshadow.

Because it has just the right amount of shimmer instead of frost, I do not need to worry about MAC Shroom emphasizing fine lines or crepiness that sometimes can be the result when frost eyeshadow is applied to mature eyelids. Even though I have fair skin and light eyes, I think that MAC Shroom eyeshadow is sufficiently subtle and neutral that it would work with all different skin tones.

I wear it when I want to achieve a subtle, professional daytime work look, a casual day look, and also when I want a more dramatic neutral eye for the evening. I apply it with an eyeshadow brush ...

• and find it to be very blendable and wearable.

If you decide to purchase MAC Shroom eyeshadow, I would recommend that you apply it with a makeup brush instead of a sponge applicator as well because I think that a makeup brush allows for a smoother, better application and end result. I like texture of MAC Shroom eyeshadow and the fact that it produces a satin finish.

If you purchase MAC Shroom eyeshadow, I think that you will find yourself reaching for it at least several times a week and, when you run low, you will run out to repurchase so as not to be without this staple in your makeup bag. Fortunately for

us who love MAC Shroom eyeshadow, MAC cosmetics, including their eyeshadows, are reasonably priced for a department store cosmetics brand.

You can purchase MAC eyeshadows at MAC cosmetics counters in your local mall or at freestanding MAC stores, if you have one where you live, or they can be purchased online. You can also often find MAC cosmetics at cosmetics outlet stores in outlet malls.

If you are in the mood for a new eyeshadow, I recommend that you take a look at MAC Shroom eyeshadow the next time you are near a MAC counter. I think that you will agree with me that MAC Shroom eyeshadow would be a great staple eyeshadow for your makeup bag.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312308808731231/k2311a0823/8.23.09