Jaffa choco-crispy cream yogurt  » Food  »
  • I like chocolate I like Jaffa biscuits so what more could I wish for
  • There is a bunch of chocolate cereals in it, well at least I thought those were chocolate cereals but they aren’t

• by lorelai

Every now and then in the local shop I find some Freska Vindija products on discount. I really like discounts and as I really like yogurts I can rarely resist a yogurt on a discount, especially if it looks as good as this one. I kind a got sick and tired of regular one flavoured yogurts so I was really happy to see this yogurt.

I like chocolate I like Jaffa biscuits so what more could I wish for. The price was 0.

37Euro. So let me tell you about this yogurt.

It comes in a low plastic glass, which is dark blue and has Euforija written on it in white

letters. Under that there’s a picture of a slice of orange, a bunch of chocolate cereals and pale pinkish yogurt.

The same design is on the aluminium cover too. The yogurt inside is really dense and creamy, much denser than regular yogurts and I dare to say denser than any other yogurt I ever tasted.

There is a bunch of chocolate cereals in it, well at least I thought those were chocolate cereals but they aren’t. Those are actually small Jaffa cookies; you know those with biscuit, orange jelly and chocolate cover.

Well here the orange jelly is in the middle, than there’s a strata of biscuit and then chocolate ...

• glaze. These cereals are really small but you get a bunch of them and they aren’t sweet at all.

Usually Jaffa cookies are much sweeter but i guess that’s because the biscuit in them and here there’s really little room for biscuit so orange jelly kina a prevails and it is not sweet al all, I could actually say that it is much more sour than the one in cookies, but I guess that’s because it has to go along with other yogurt tastes, yogurt is a sour product not sweet, so when you buy a yogurt you actually expect it to be sour . The yogurt itself is not

very sour but there’s also orange peal in it which is little bit bitter and sour in the same time so with the sweet chocolate it’s really perfect and very refreshing.

The whole yogurt smells like Jaffa cookies. You get 150g of this yogurt in the plastic glass.

100g of this product has 155 calories which is quite enough for a yogurt but this isn’t a regular yogurt, its much more than that, in my opinion it could be served also as a delicious dessert. I really like this yogurt because it is very tasty.

Now I am really sorry I didn’t take more of them while they were still on discount.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272308808661231/k2311a0823/8.23.09