LG L600V

• by MomLouiTan

I bought this LG L600V when we just moved to Europe. We need a cellular phone and also GSM number so people can call us on mobile. Since we were just arrived there, we did not really understand which cellular provider that we need to choose for our cellular phone number. So we just bought a package which include the cellular phone together with the cellular number for us. We bought LG L600V cellular phone since this was the best deal that we could get at that time. I don’t really remember how much exactly we paid for this LG L600V

together with the phone number from one of the biggest cellular provider in that country.

I think we paid less than 150 Eur for this deal. But this is not the fxed price. It was just approximately. I hope I remember it correctly. On this LG L600V cellular phone, you can also listen to radio. And it also has built in camera. This was the first cellular phone which has camera inside for me. So I was so happy to get this cellular phone.

The quality of the picture that I took by using the camera from this LG L600V were

also not bad. I could still print the pictures and keep it in my album. It mean that it’s not as bad as I though if we are using built-in camera from the cellular phone.

But I do have a complain about this LG L600V cellular phone. It was about the battery. The battery of this phone did not stand for longer than a day. So if I had to go to another city, even it’s only for one day, I had to charge it again as soon as I arrived home. Even sometimes, before I arrived at home, the battery ...

• LG L600V
      of the phone was already empty on my way back home. Although in that day, I did not really use the cellular phone for long phone conversation. I don’t know if this also happen with other people that have similar phone like I have. I thought my LG L600V was still in a good condition when this problem happened. I did not check to the store at all. I just try to accept what I had at that time.

Now, I am not using this LG L600V cellular phone anymore. But I do remember that LG L600V also had other features that I sometime used such as Streaming TV, video telephony, MP3/AAC/AAC and player, T9, Image editor, Organizer and also voice memo.

And this product only available in some countries. For example, in some country in Asia I hardly find this type of LG. Maybe this was their market strategy that they don’t sell this type everywhere in the world. I don’t know what’s the reason for this.

But I was so lucky that I could have a phone like this LG L600V for sometimes. Although I had a little complain but I also got some benefits as well from this cellular phone by LG.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372308808461131/k2311a0823/8.23.09