Jakarta Sushi  » Restaurants  »
MOI Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta, Indonesia
  • And since the price was also a bit expensive, I think I will just go back to this restaurant when I really don't have choice for other restaurant

• by MomLouiTan

When we went out to MOI shopping center in Kelapa gading area with my kids, we decided to eat lunch in Ichiban Sushi. I was surprise with the price of the sushi that they offer to their customers. It;s a bit expensive especially with the other Japanese Restaurant in Indonesia.

Ichiban Sushi also

offer other kind of Japanese food. For example, my daughter asked to eat Ramen the big Noodle, and my son asked to eat rice with chicken.

Meanwhile, as usual my husband ordered Sushi. But since the prices for those sushi were a bit high compare with other good Japanese food restaurant in town, he ...

• only ordered a little. But the kids like to eat the food that I choose from the menu cards for the restaurant.

but the taste of the sushi were not really so special. Just standard taste of sushi. I don’t know why. Maybe I should not go there again if I already complained to

this restaurant. And since the price was also a bit expensive, I think I will just go back to this restaurant when I really don’t have choice for other restaurant.

I was already happy that my kid wanted to eat the food that I ordered from this Ichiban Sushi restaurant in MOI Kelapa Gading.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72308808431131/k2311a0823/8.23.09