Garnier Nutritioniste Anti-Puff eye roller  » Cosmetics  »
  • It has vitamin C in it and also Caffeine which is what I think the magic ingredient is
  • I'm not sure of the cost, but when I run out I will buy this product again

• by Nicolina

I’ve been using Garnier’s anti-puff roller from their Nutritioniste skin care line for a few months now. It was a gift from my sweet, darling boyfriend. Not because he thinks I have puffy eyes, but only because he hears me complain about my puffy eyes and was thoughtful enough to buy me this so I can try it out.

It’s only 0.5 Fl oz. but this stuff has lasted me forever. I love the feeling when I put it on; so cool and refreshing. It comes inside

a little stick with a roller ball on the end, kind of like liquid lip gloss but clear. You are only supposed to use it for your undereye area.

I find that when I use it, less is more. When I roll it back and forth more than once, it burns my face and doesn’t depuff my bags at all. However, when I only swipe it once, and then rub in gently, it works great. It feels very soothing and dries in a few seconds without any ...

• trace of anything. Afterwards I proceed with my regular makeup routine. the roller seems to suck the puffiness out as it dries. It has vitamin C in it and also Caffeine which is what I think the magic ingredient is. Caffeine tightens up anything it touches.

It does nothing for dark undereye circles though! It only works on the puffiness, I still have to use concealer to take away the darkness under my eyes, but at least they’re not puffy anymore. I think this is only meant

to be temporary though, and is not meant to produce some sort of significant or permanant change in your appearance over time. I still have puffy eyes when I wake up, but the Garnier anti-puff roller takes it away for the day. When I forget to use it before my makeup, I do notice my eyes remain puffy for the rest of the day.

I’m not sure of the cost, but when I run out I will buy this product again. It’s become a staple for my morning routine.

Garnier Nutritioniste Anti-Puff eye roller

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312208808310231/k2311a0822/8.22.09