Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask
  • This product in my opinion is a wonderful product
  • I recommend it to everyone who have not tried it

• by Zameera

I needed a good facial mask for my little sister’s sleepover and I have read many wonderful things about clay mask. I went to my local drug store looking for clay mask & the first clay mask that caught my eye is the Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask. It is packaged in a green tube and green has always been my favorite color. Furthermore, the name sounds yummy. Avocado and oatmeal. Who can resist that? I brought a tube of Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay

Mask to the counter & paid for it.

Inside the tube is green colored clay. Just what my sister wanted because that’s what she always see on TV. The smell is heavenly delicious! Everybody loved the smell. My sister is 12 years old & she was delighted with my purchase. During the sleepover, we all applied the clay evenly on our faces & went dancing around the room. The clay stung a little but that’s how clay mask supposed to feel like, right? But still, I was ...

• afraid because my sister has sensitive skin. But she was perfectly fine.

After about 20 minutes, we rinsed it off. It was a hassle job. The clay was hard to rinse off. It took me about 10 minutes to completely remove the clay from my face. I have heard that your skin will be a little red after using clay masks. But not one of us had red faces. My skin was the softest my skin has been since I was 12. My face did not

feel tight at all. That’s when I fell in love with Freeman Avocado & Oatmeal Clay Mask. It is included in my weekly routine now. I absolutely love it. When I have a pimple, I would put a dot of the clay onto the pimple before I go to bed. The pimple will be toned down a little & will be less noticeable when you wake up in the morning.

This product in my opinion is a wonderful product. I recommend it to everyone who have not tried it.

beggyman says :

is there any side effects from this product?

Galega says :

It is an oatmeal based product and is quite safe to be used. However, some users do have allergic reaction. You are also advised to first go for skin allergy test/ patch test before using it. If everything turns out, you can use it for prolong duration without any problem.

Vanessa says :

I’m sure Freeman has many wonderful products but the avocado oatmeal clay mask burned my skin. I don’t do many masks so I didn’t realize it when it was burning my skin and made my eyes water as I applied it. I left it on for the amount if time specified and it left me with red burned rash like shin. My skin was so tight I could feel it every time I made a facial expression and its flakey and wrinkly looking. I ended up having to go to a dermatologist and I was told it was a chemical burn. I was horrified that an over the counter product could do this. I’m not one to write comments like this but I would hate for this to happen to someone else.

LaurenJ says :

There are many products that will give chemical burn if left on too long. Even if the product specifies you leave the product on for a couple of minutes, you have to test your own skin because everyone is different. That’s why most boxes for products say test approx 24 hours before use in an inconspicuous area. I know many facial hair bleach creams produce chemical burns. So it’s always important to do the actual check test. Good Luck next time

Tara says :

I wish I would have read this sooner. I have blisters and burns all over my face.. I m horrified, it s a nightmare

Abby says :

re : I recommend it to everyone who have not tried it
    I absolutely LOVED this mask when I first got it, I used it about 2-3 times a week and it left my face feeling super soft and moisturized. What I don t understand though is if I leave it on for a couple minutes longer than usual I get super red and my face burns?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312108808201231/k2311a0821/8.21.09