Daffy Duck’s Quack Busters
  • However, when it comes to adults, I think you’ll find yourself bored with it about halfway through

• by Steve

I loaded another Looney Tunes Cartoon on our Netflix Player the other day for our daughter “Daffy Duck’s Quack Busters. ” It was an OK movie but not as good as I expected.

When I loaded it, I figured it would be a cute spoof of the show Ghost Busters, or at

least similar to that movie (since I wasn’t sure if it came out before or after the movie).

But, as is the case with many movies like this, it was nothing more than a bunch of re-hashed cartoon shorts thrown into what was basically a clip show with some introduction.

I ...

• will admit, however, that some of the lead-ins were a bit clever in nature and that did add some entertainment.

My daughter also seemed not to notice.

She watched it.

Decided to watch it a second time and I had to steal the remote from her to prevent her from playing

it a third time in the course of a couple of hours.

Basically, I would say this is a movie many kids will enjoy.

However, when it comes to adults, I think you’ll find yourself bored with it about halfway through.

It isn’t a bad movie, it’s just not something that you would be expecting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112108808091231/k2311a0821/8.21.09