Pantene Pro-V Total Care Conditioner
  • I think the performance of this product is even more enhanced because the shampoo itself is already great
  • In my experience, Total Care Conditioner makes it possible for the blow dryer or even just plain electric fan to straighten out the waves

• by ladyli

A 40 ml. trial size of Pantene Pro-V Total Care Conditioner was a freebie in my first purchase of Pantene Pro-V Glossy Shine shampoo so it was then that I got introduced with this Total Care Conditioner. I’ve actually finished the first trial size and I got satisfied so I purchased a bigger size already.

What advantages did this Pantene Pro-V Conditioner have been giving me. Well, first and foremost it is really very helpful in giving my hair extra manageability. Pantene Pro-V Glossy Shine Shampoo has been working great on my hair and the Total Care Conditioner makes a good companion for this shampoo. While the Pantene Pro-V Glossy Shine shampoo is giving my hair considerable luster, Pantene Pro-V Total Care conditioner takes care of adding extra pliability to assure that my hair will not

tangle or curl. I’ve tried using Pantene Pro-V Glossy Shine Shampoo alone without a Conditioner and it was great but when I used Total Care Conditioner after the Glossy Shine Shampoo I would say that there is indeed more benefit because my hair looks even better or shall I say at its best with Total Care Conditioner. It is very helpful in managing the waves of my hair. As soon as I finished conditioning, I’d dry up my hair using my mostly my electric fan my hair would come out straight and neat. Certainly it was the Total Care Conditioner that helps in the straightening. I think the performance of this product is even more enhanced because the shampoo itself is already great. I should say that the Total Care Conditioner is ...

• like an extra icing on the cake. Now it is not only the extra shiny effect brought by the Pantene Pro-V Glossy Shine that delights me but also the neatness of my hair. Obviously the Total Care Conditioner has added softness that helps greatly in easier control and management of my hair. I used to literally have a bad hair day. I hate seeing my hair waving and going to different direction. It makes me feel so untidy. Well with the nice performance of Total Care conditioner I think a bad hair day is no longer a problem for me. Its performance is almost the same as the original Blue Cream Silk that I used to love.

However, I would say that it is very important that for those who have wavy hair

like me they should always dry up their hair after conditioning. It is not advisable to just let your hair dry. In my experience, Total Care Conditioner makes it possible for the blow dryer or even just plain electric fan to straighten out the waves. This is how to achieve the most benefit. Yes the manageability remains even without using electric fan or blow dryer but not the straightening effect. You will not need a professional hair dresser or even the heavy duty blow dryer found in the beauty parlor at all if you use this conditioner. In my own experience I am only using Pantene Pro-V Glossy Shine then Pantene Pro-V Total Care Conditioner each morning and each time, I’d leave my home happy with the way I look.

Pantene Pro-V Total Care Conditioner

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312108808031231/k2311a0821/8.21.09