Pantene Pro-V Glossy Shine
  • I think my most recent experience with Pantene Pro-V Glossy Shine is worth being shared
  • I bought this variant actually not because I was hoping to benefit from the glossy shine effect it was promising because as I said in my previous review, the Pantene Pro V variants I’ve use have almost the same effects on my hair
  • With this good performance of the Pantene Pro-V Glossy Shine, I decided to keep using it in solo in the succeeding days
  • I thought it was just due to sun reflection but when the bus passed through a shaded portion of the highway, I looked again at myself and it was then that I confirmed that it was really my hair’s natural gloss that was beaming

• by ladyli

I think my most recent experience with Pantene Pro-V Glossy Shine is worth being shared. I’ve in the past reviewed my experiences with different variants of Pantene Pro-V but this time let me speak specifically about my latest discovery. This is the Pantene Pro-V Glossy Shine. I’d be very specific here. It is the performance of Glossy Shine variant alone that I am going to tell you about this time around.

It is now more than two months that I’ve been using Pantene Pro V Glossy Shine. I bought this variant actually not because I was hoping to benefit from the glossy shine effect it was promising because as I said in my previous review, the Pantene Pro V variants I’ve use have almost the same

effects on my hair. So when I bought this Glossy Shine variant I was not really expecting something more awesome because I presumed this will perform just the same. What actually enticed me why I chose this variant was because it was packed with a free 40 ml Pantene Total Care Conditioner. You know I am a wise shopper so I always look for products with freebies like this. So having seen the free 40 ml Pantene Total Care conditioner, I immediately chose this variant over the rest.

The first time I used this Glossy Shine, I was in hurry as I was about to be late for work. So, after shampooing, I did not have the time to use conditioner anymore. I was quite worried that my ...

• hair would turn dull the whole day because I was not able to condition it. Surprisingly though, the shampoo kept my hair well behaved the whole day. It was in good smooth and manageable condition the whole day. With this good performance of the Pantene Pro-V Glossy Shine, I decided to keep using it in solo in the succeeding days. After a week of use, I myself was the first one to notice of the benefit of Glossy Shine variant. I was then at the front seat of a bus on the back of the driver when suddenly I saw on the mirror how my hair was gleaming. I thought it was just due to sun reflection but when the bus passed through a shaded portion of
        the highway, I looked again at myself and it was then that I confirmed that it was really my hair’s natural gloss that was beaming. I took my comb and started combing my hair and all the more the shiny effect became luminous. I was really delighted and could not believe that the advertisement about Pro V Glossy Shine is true. Since then I did not stop using this variant.

It is now more than two months of using Pantene Pro V Glossy Shine. The only difference is that I am now already using Pro-V Total Care Conditioner with it. Nevertheless, I think I’d have a brief shift to another brand to give my hair some break and so that it will not lose its responsiveness to Pantene Pro-V Glossy Shine Shampoo.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312108808021231/k2311a0821/8.21.09