L’Oreal White Perfect Night Cream and White Perfect Day Cream
1.5
  • After having consumed the entire 50 ml and found no lightening effect on my face, I thought there must be something wrong or lacking with my procedure
  • So I went to the Landmark Department Store where I bought the first L’Oreal White Perfect Day Cream and even asked the sales lady if that could have been the reason why I did not achieve whitening benefits
  • I noticed that with the 24 hour use, my skin became really well hydrated

• by ladyli

After I’ve tried using the entire 50 ml of L’Oreal White Perfect Day Cream with the main purpose of seeing a much lighter facial skin tone, I swear I did not get the lightening or whitening effect it promised. Well, I was only using it during day time as it was for. It clearly stated White Perfect Day Cream and certainly it was meant as day cream because it has SPF 15 Patented UV filter or sun screen. After having consumed the entire 50 ml and found no lightening effect on my face, I thought there must be something wrong or lacking with my procedure.

I thought the product perhaps could only be effective if it could be complemented with White Perfect Night Cream so that the whitening power of both the products could work hand in hand for 24 hours on my face. So I went to

the Landmark Department Store where I bought the first L’Oreal White Perfect Day Cream and even asked the sales lady if that could have been the reason why I did not achieve whitening benefits. Well, she agreed with me and said that if I would buy White Perfect Day Cream I should also buy White Perfect Night Cream.

Well, I did not argue anymore why they did not tell that to me the first time I bought only the White Perfect Day Cream. I just thought maybe because they were just too busy attending to customers because there were so many interested customers then and they ran out of time to explain to every customer how to properly use their whitening products to be more effective. Well that was no big deal for me anymore.

What I was really interested about was to give the L’Oreal whitening products another chance.

• I’ve read good reviews and I was excited to see the whitening power of these products on my face for the second try. Actually my concern was not only for my own skin then, but also that of my younger sister who also desires a whiter skin tone.

If the products would work well on me then that would be a very good news for my sister! She could try these products too to get the same benefit if ever.

So, I used the products. The White Perfect Day Cream in the morning and then the White Perfect Night Cream at night before I go to bed, The White Perfect Night Cream the same as the day cream also gave suppleness to my skin.

It is not really super absorbent but massaging it very well on a well cleansed and toned facial skin is the key to get fully absorbed.

It does not have any oily effect and feels light and smells light too. Well, the first time I used the product, I really liked how it feels on my skin in the same way White Perfect Day Cream did.

I noticed that with the 24 hour use, my skin became really well hydrated. They did not really erase wrinkles but they were able to soften my fine wrinkles because it gave suppleness to my skin. Now what about the lightening effect on my skin tone? Well sorry folks, even the tandem of White Perfect Day and Night Creams did not do the wonder.

I swear these products were unable to give my skin any lightening effect. Yes it hydrated my skin fully well but the whitening effect was not at all delivered. It just kept my natural skin tone and that was it.

Well after that duo purchase I did not buy them again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312108808011231/k2311a0821/8.21.09