Willy Wonka is Willy Bad  » Movies  »
0.5
  • I have seen both versions of Willy Wonka and I can speak from personal experience

• by Samantha
      I have seen both versions of Willy Wonka and I can speak from personal experience. Johnny Depp couldn’t be more awful! The old version portrayed Wonka as a dignified adult of English

society with a streak of uncontrollable genius. In this movie the jokes are corny and disgusting, the Oopa Loopas are disturbingly musical and diminutive to say the least. And Willy Wonka was one ...

• of the Fruitiest Fruit Cakes I have ever seen in my life! I’m surprised he wasn’t wearing a dress!

There’s no accounting for the mindless writing and directing in this movie of

freaks. Children will be scared for life if they are exposed to this twisted, debauched, inane hunk of junk!

A penny earned is a penny saved. America save your pennies for something worth your time!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 115108080531/k2311a105/10.5.05