Stouffer’s Harvest Apples  » Food  »
  • The reason I use the word relatively is because I believe that these apple slices could stand some improvement
  • As a side dish or as a dessert, I enjoy these cinnamon apples - particularly when they are nice and warm
  • Keeping the apples warm is definitely crucial
  • As long as I am able to add my own cinnamon, this is a side dish and dessert that I will continue to purchase for years to come and it is something that I can easily recommend to those that love the delightful mix of soft and flavorful apples with rich cinnamon

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Harvest Apples make for a relatively delightful side dish or after dinner treat. The reason I use the word “relatively” is because I believe that these apple slices could stand some improvement.

Where the improvement could be made is in the flavor.

There is not a great deal of rich, cinnamon seasoning to be tasted.

At least, there is not enough to satisfy my taste buds.

Maybe it is because these

apples are not necessarily designed to be a dessert, although they do work as such.

What I do is simply add some of my own cinnamon and after I finish doing that, the apple slices become rich enough for me.

As for the apple slices themselves, they are quite good.

The apples have a freshness to them and have a good flavor when I bite into them.

As a side dish or ...

• as a dessert, I enjoy these cinnamon apples - particularly when they are nice and warm! That is really the only way to eat this side dish or dessert.

When the apples start to cool down, the flavor and my enjoyment of them is significantly impacted in a not so positive way.

Keeping the apples warm is definitely crucial.

As for the portion size, there is certainly enough cinnamon apples for about

three or so people, I would say.

I end up getting a couple of side dishes and desserts out of one purchase.

As long as I am able to add my own cinnamon, this is a side dish and dessert that I will continue to purchase for years to come and it is something that I can easily recommend to those that love the delightful mix of soft and flavorful apples with rich cinnamon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272108807891231/k2311a0821/8.21.09