DKNY Men Perfume
  • I think the smell of this fragrance is so special
  • I don't think that other perfume can have similar fragrance than this DKNY Men Perfume
  • I bought the smallest package of DKNY Men Perfume by Donna Karan for 69 dollar
  • I thought in the beginning, I would like to buy the biggest package of DKNY Men Perfume by Donna Karan
  • I like the smell of the fragrance, but I am not that crazy to spend that amount of money for a perfume only

• by MomLouiTan

DKNY Men is a perfume from Donna Karan. I think the smell of this fragrance is so special. I don’t think that other perfume can have similar fragrance than this DKNY Men Perfume. Special smell of fragrance for men.

If you see this perfume for the first time, you will understand what I mean so special. The design of the bottle from this DKNY Men perfume by Donna Karan is just like modern design. Silver color bottle with unique design of bottle as well. It’s not just a normal bottle of perfume that you often see. You can say that it’s a modern and cool design of perfume. At least, that’s what I think about it.

But since Donna Karan is a known brand already, not only in perfume

but also in fashion, you can expect that you have to pay extra to buy the perfume of DKNY Men Perfume by Donna Karan. How much is that?

I bought the smallest package of DKNY Men Perfume by Donna Karan for 69 dollar. And you want to know how much perfume inside this 69 dollar perfume from Donna Karan? It’s only 30ml perfume. So now you know why I said this DKNY Men Perfume by Donna Karan is an expensive perfume.

That’s why I told my husband that don’t use this DKNY Men Perfume from Donna Karan for every day use. Just use it for special occasion only. So he can save on this perfume. I am lucky that he listened to what I said. So even I only bought ...

• the smallest package of DKNY Men Perfume by Donna Karan, I still have some left in the bottle. And maybe it’s also because I have another perfume in my collection as well for my husband. So he can use other perfumes that he want for daily usage, but not the expensive DKNY Men Perfume by Donna Karan.

I thought in the beginning, I would like to buy the biggest package of DKNY Men Perfume by Donna Karan. But when I saw the price tag of 140 dollar, I changed my mind. I would not buy a perfume for that kind of money. I like the smell of the fragrance, but I am not that crazy to spend that amount of money for a perfume only. So I think the

small package is enough for me at this moment.

And since this DKNY Men Perfume by Donna Karan is specially made for men, the smell of the fragrance is also masculine. I don’t think I can use it on my body. People will think strange about me if I smell like men. Don’t you also think like that if you smell masculine perfume on woman’s body?

If you want to buy this perfume, it’s better to buy it in the counter of Donna Karan that you often see in the big shopping mall in town or in other countries where you see the offical counter of Donna Karan or DKNY products. If you buy somewhere else, they can not guarantee that you will get the real DKNY Men Perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562108807821231/k2311a0821/8.21.09