Perry Ellis 360 Perfume
  • This is another perfume that I suggest you to try
  • According to my experience, this perfume will stay long lasting in your body from the moment you spray it in the morning until in the afternoon when you come back home from your activities, even the activities that you did were mostly outdoor activities
  • I think if you want to try to buy this perfume, you can get the smallest package of Perry Ellis 360 Perfume for less than 15 dollar

• by MomLouiTan

This is another perfume that I suggest you to try. If you are looking for a perfume or fragrance that have fresh fruity smell for men, I suggest you to try Perry Ellis 360 Perfume. According to my experience, this perfume will stay long lasting in your body from the moment you spray it in the morning until in the afternoon when you come back home from your activities, even the activities that you did were mostly outdoor activities.

Perry Ellis 360 Perfume was not really an expensive perfume, but the quality of the perfume was also not bad at all. If you can get fresh fruity smell the whole day by only spraying the perfume or the fragrance in the morning just after you finish your bath or shower, you have to

get the perfume as soon as you can. Because if you use a perfume like this, you will save a lot of money by not using it too much every day.

Perry Ellis 360 Perfume is not a new product from Perry Ellis, but many people still like to buy it from those perfume stores that still have stocks in their stores. I think if you want to try to buy this perfume, you can get the smallest package of Perry Ellis 360 Perfume for less than 15 dollar. Or if you want to try first by using the miniature of Perry Ellis 360 Perfume, you only need to pay around 7 dollar to buy the miniature of Perry Ellis 360 Perfume. Once you try it and you know that you really like ...

• the smell of fruity fragrance that come from this Perry Ellis 360 Perfume, you can decide to buy the bigger package of Perry Ellis 360 Perfume in the perfume store where they sell this products. Although the biggest one probably can save you more money if you buy it in one time. But I have no idea how much the price of the biggest Perry Ellis 360 Perfume in the market or in the perfume store. I only bought the smallest package of Perry Ellis 360 Perfume in the perfume store few months ago. And until this moment, I still have it in my cupboard. It’s mixed with other collection of perfume there.

But I do like the smell of Perry Ellis 360 Perfume. I think the fruity smell is a combination between

lavenders, berries and other fruits fragrance together. So, it smell so nice with sweet fruity smell of fragrance. Not too strong but still give fresh fruity smell to the person that use this Perry Ellis 360 Perfume.

The design of the bottle is just simple design but still give a character of the Perry Ellis 360 Perfume product itself.

I think if we will finish the one that we have right now, we will also try to find the new package of this Perry Ellis 360 Perfume product in the perfume store. I am sure I will find it easily since I saw that some perfume stores still have so,e stocks of this Perry Ellis 360 Perfume product. I hope the price will still be the same,even better if they have discount for this perfume.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562108807791131/k2311a0821/8.21.09