Clinique Happy for Women fragrance  » Perfume  »
  • Luckily, I found this perfume to be quite agreeable with me
  • Some fragrances are easy to overdo but I don't think that would happen with this one as it is very light
  • I have problems with heavy perfumes, they give me headaches easily but Clinique Happy never does that and its one reason I like it so well
  • It is one of the best fragrances that has come along in a long time

• by patofgold23

I got Clinique Happy as a gift for my birthdays years ago. I do not really like to be given any perfume I haven’t tried since I am very sensitive to certain scents. Because of that, I am very picky on what perfumes or colognes, and even lotions to wear. Luckily, I found this perfume to be quite agreeable with me. This is a very light fragrance and not at all heavy or musky. It is very soft-smelling, yet people

will notice it (without knocking them over the strong smell), and it lasts the whole day.

Clinique Happy is not flowery at all. I am not a very big fan of flowery scents myself. It’s more like sunny fresh, lively, with a hint of citrus in it. It is a memorable fragrance, some of the scents are one like the other but Clinique Happy is very unique. Someone I worked with asked me what it is, and immediately bought some. She liked it so much as well. She loved how its price is reasonable for such a delightful scent.

Some fragrances are easy to overdo but I don’t think that would happen with this one as it is very light. It is not a clingy sent or overbearing. I have problems with heavy perfumes, they give me headaches easily but Clinique Happy never does that and its one reason I like it so well. There is something in it that lifts my ...

• Clinique Happy for Women fragrance
      mood so I guess its name is very appropriate! It’s also nice because it’s fun and flirty but still mature in a young professional type of way. It’s a great perfume you can wear every day. For some reason, I feel youthful when I’m wearing it. I liked it so much that I went out to get the Clinique Happy body wash to go with it.

Clinique Happy is a great scent to wear! It is one of the best fragrances

that has come along in a long time. People from everywhere I go have given me compliments on the smell. My 5 year old even told me I smell good. A kid doesn’t lie!!! My second bottle is almost empty and that goes to show how much I like it. This is one of the classic perfumes that will never go out of style and be sure to get your hands onto one!

Needless to say, I would rate this product a solid 10!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562108807741131/k2311a0821/8.21.09