True Color Blush  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love all the colors that this blush comes in
  • Another thing I like about this blush is that it last for a very long time, throughout the day
  • Overall I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a decent priced blush that last long, looks great, feels great and has great colors

• by Brooke

True Color Blush is an amazing Blush. The color is so bright and stands out on your cheeks.

I love all the colors that this blush comes in.

Avon has a good variety of colors that this blush is available in.

It’s easy to apply, doesn’t take much blush, last long and looks

great.

It looks natural but yet makes your cheeks stand out and the color is so bright.

You can buy it fro around eight dollars at Avon.

Usually I don’t wear blush because my cheeks are naturally red or pink at times but because this blush looks so natural and good I can ...

• wear it.

I also like the feeling of it on my cheeks and face.

I have never used a blush that has felt so good and lasted so long.

Another thing I like about this blush is that it last for a very long time, throughout the day.

Overall I would highly recommend

it to anyone looking for a decent priced blush that last long, looks great, feels great and has great colors.

The brush that comes with this blush is soft and feels good on your skin when apply the blush.

Overall I would highly recommend this blush from Avon, you can’t go wrong with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312108807711131/k2311a0821/8.21.09