Pacsun Jeans
  • If you live near a Pacsun, i suggest checking their jeans out, or even go online and check them out, their to die for

• by StarletteLuxe

Like most teenagers nowadays, I’m addicted to the internet, Starbucks, and skinny jeans. I’ve bought skinny jeans from Old Navy to Gap, and Forever 21 to Hot Topic.

The jeans that I’ve bought have either felt too thick, too big at the bottom, stiff, and a little to pricey for my small budget.

Being

a teen you’re compelled and desperate to find the perfect pair of jeans that define you.

Fortunately, I’ve stumbled upon a store that I have become in love with, Pacsun, or Pacific Sunwear.

I’m not a big fan of their jewelry, but their skinny jeans are to die for.

They have super, to extreme, to legging ...

• jeans, which are as tight as they get.

There are many styles and choices to choose from and they usually sell these jeans 2 for $55 or $59.

a bargain to me since most other stores that have good skinny jeans sell them for $40 or $60 each! Not only are they jeans sold at

a good price, but they fit well too.

The legging jeans stretch and are super comfy! I have a bunch of these jeans stacked in my closet in front since they are my favorite pairs! If you live near a Pacsun, i suggest checking their jeans out, or even go online and check them out, their to die for!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552108807591131/k2311a0821/8.21.09