St.Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control  » Cosmetics  »
  • I read many good reviews about it so I decided to give it a try
  • I think that St. Ives Apricot Scrub is a really good product, especially since the price of it was around $4.00

• by StarletteLuxe

Pimples and blackheads can be the one of the most aggravating and self esteem attackers that a person, especially a teenager like myself can face. It can make you feel ashamed or dirty to have such impurities scattered across our face. What makes it worst is the pressure of the media and watching how perfect a movie star or model’s skin is. If you suffer from acne like me, then you would most likely be spending time in the

skin care aisle searching for products that have key words such as “acne free” or “in 3 days”. We all want a quick fix to our problems, but in reality most of these products are false advertisement. All of the acne skin products that I have tried from drugstores help with my acne, but they don’t necessarily get rid of it completely. A couple months ago i purchased “St.Ives Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Control”. I read ...

• many good reviews about it so I decided to give it a try.

I think that St.Ives Apricot Scrub is a really good product, especially since the price of it was around $4.00. It doesn’t get rid of my blackheads, but it makes my skin feel softer, a bit smoother, and cleaner. I use it about 2 or 3 times a week and you only need a small amount of it. It

hasn’t gotten rid of acne but it makes my skin feel good and it leaves my skin moist, not oily or dry. It priced at a good price and should be found at most drug stores.

Bottom Line: It is a cheap product that is available in drug stores that you should try if you have normal to oily skin.

St.Ives Claims: Oil free, 2% Salicylic Acid, Gently exfoliates to remove dirt, oil and dead skin cells that can clog pores.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312108807581131/k2311a0821/8.21.09