EZ-Freeze 32fl oz Sports Bottle  » Other  »
  • I bought this water bottle made by Cool Gear International Inc at CVS in the beginning of the summer
  • I found a key chain ring that has a large hook on it (the ones that look like they are for mountain climbing and attached it to the handle

• by Razcal2267

I bought this water bottle made by Cool Gear International Inc at CVS in the beginning of the summer. The bottle is made from BPA-free plastic. It is green but see through and has a turquoise rubber hand grip.

Like with any new item the bottle should be washed thoroughly before use for the first time. It is

designed for ages 5 and up. It is shatter resistant, which by accident I have tested a number of times. It is NOT microwave safe and should only be hand washed

There is a removable freeze stick (how it keeps your drink cold) that is filled with non-toxic freezer gel which needs to be placed into the freezer for at least 4 hours before use. When the stick is frozen it you take the cap off the bottle and pop the stick back in place and fill the bottle with a cool drink and go!

I really like the water bottle is 32 oz so I don’t have to keep refilling it all the time. The flip ...

• EZ-Freeze 32fl oz Sports Bottle
      with straw design is great for me because I don’t end up guzzling my drink but do remain hydrated. It does not get every last drop as advertised because the straw does not reach to the very bottom of the bottle.

I first thought the handle was a bit odd but I have come to embarrass the reason

it looks as oddly as it does. I found a key chain ring that has a large hook on it (the ones that look like they are for mountain climbing and attached it to the handle. Now I don’t have to worry about where to put the water bottle I just clip it on to whatever bag I am carrying and go.

Lamarte Mcginnis says :

re : I found a key chain ring that has a large hook on it (the ones that look like they are for mountain climbing and attached it to the handle
It’s a very excellent tool for drinking. It keeps it cool and it spills nothing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122108807561131/k2311a0821/8.21.09